Please note: orders will currently be shipped within 7 days.
CID preschool teachers and parents use Simple Sensational Science to engage children with language and the world by making science fun and meaningful. The experiments in this book can be shared with most preschoolers, whether or not their hearing is impaired.
56 full-color pages, softcover
Simple Sensational Science: Projects for Preschoolers
Benefits of sharing Simple Sensational Science with your child include:
- giving your preschooler a foundation for learning science through early exposure to science concepts and language
- exploring the world with a sense of wonder and purpose
- sharing hands-on experiences that require creativity, curiosity and thinking about the environment
- discovering a world rich with diversity and language
- learning to accomplish tasks from start to finish
- opportunities to succeed and develop a positive attitude about learning
- preschoolers proud to display their accomplishments and talk about the work that went into them
- enjoying the time you spend having fun with your child!
Return Policy: 30 days to return purchase in like-new condition for exchange or refund. All sales final after 30 days.