SPANISH RESOURCE LINKS
At the CID Emerson Center for Professional Development, we’re committed to providing quality resources and services to professionals worldwide.
As a step towards achieving this goal, we’ve partnered with Escuchar sin Limites, a Spanish-speaking listening and spoken language resource for professionals working with children who are deaf and hard of hearing and their families. Escuchar sin Limites is helping CID support the Spanish-speaking community by translating several of our blog posts and Quick Tip videos which can be seen below.
Be sure to bookmark this page and check back as we add more links to translated CID resources. We look forward to sharing more news in the future!
- Reducing Background Noise in the Classroom and Optimizing Your Acoustic Environment
- Theory of Mind and Hearing Loss: Teaching Children for Social and Academic Success
- Training the Brain: Executive Function for Children with Hearing Loss
- Not Just Child’s Play: The Relationship Between Play and Language
- Standard Scores and Raw Scores and Percentiles… Oh My!